The mission of Information Technology is to deliver efficient, effective, and reliable technology services in a cost effective manner. All students, faculty, and staff will have anywhere, anytime electronic access to the information resources in support of the teaching-learning mission of the University.
- A commitment to CSU’s recently completed strategic plan, Access to Excellence;
- An orientation to service; and
- The delivery of value-added results and performance-driven activities.
IT strives to:
- Lower the cost of delivering and maintaining technology
- Better align staff skills with changing technological requirements
- Build a more efficient and cost effective core technological infrastructure
- Improve security of information assets
- Maximize development and support efforts associated with administrative and academic initiatives
- Enhance support of web-enabled teaching and learning
- Clarify systemwide technology policies and best practices